ZMM STOMANA AD, town of Silistra is a manufacturing company that specializes in two basic directions - design, manufacture and sale of woodworking machines and manufacture and sale of cast iron and aluminium castings.
For its activities, ZMM Stomana AD has the following high-tech equipment.
- Two medium-frequency induction furnaces for the production of medium-size and large-size iron castings with weight up to 2 tons.
- CNC-Vertical Machining Centres - 14 pcs. These machines allow machining small-size, medium-size and large-size prismatic parts. The maximum possible sizes of the parts are: weight 3,500 kg and dimensions upon machining by axes 6000 х 2000 х 1200 mm; weight 5,000 kg and dimensions upon machining by axes 4000 х 3200 х 1000 mm
- Twelve CNC-Horizontal Machining Centres. These machines allow machining small-size, medium-size and large-size prismatic parts. The maximum possible sizes of the parts are: weight 15,000kg and dimensions upon machining by axes 3000 x 2000 x 1600 mm
- Modern 5-axis machining centres - 8 of them, for machining of parts with weight up to 1,000 kg and dimensions upon machining by axes 800 x 900 x 620 mm.
- For the machining of rotational parts, the company has total of nineteen CNC lathes. The maximum possible sizes of the parts are: length 1,575 mm and dimensions upon processing above the support 630 mm. The factory also has CNC lathe with concurrent control along the 4 axes. The factory also has 3 CNC lathes with rod-feeding devices with 60 millimetres diameter of the opening.
- High-tech laser complex for cutting sheets with thickness up to 16 mm and sheet dimensions 3,000 x 1,500 mm.
- The company also has CNC bending machine for bending sheets.
ZMM Stomana has also machines and devices for performance of quality control of the production. The end control of the products is made by CNC three-coordinate measuring machine. The measuring volume of the machine by axes is 1 500 х 1 000 х 800 mm. The volumetric error upon control is 0,0038 mm and the resolution is 0,0005 mm.